Bontrager's Specter is a pro-level helmet, perfect for those who love a sleek, aggressive lid that offers the ultimate in comfort. Bontrager loads the Specter up with a huge front center vent to maximize airflow along with plenty of additional vents and internal channels to keep the breeze flowing. For a perfect feel on every ride, Bonty's Headmaster II Fit System provides easy-to-use, one-hand, precision fine-tuning. And for even more comfort, there are wicking, antimicrobial pads inside and thin, soft, flexible straps keeping the lid in place.
- In-mold composite skeleton allows a greater variation of vent shape and size
- Headmaster II - One-handed fit system with premier look and feel
- FormFit - Flexible head-conforming brow band improves comfort and ventilation
- AgION fit pads - Moisture-wicking antimicrobial pads completely eliminate odors
- LockDown strap dividers - Helmet strap management made simple
- Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
- Crash Replacement Guarantee
- Small = 52-56cm
- Medium = 54-60cm
- Large = 58-64cm
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought this for when I ride my electric fat bike to work/school (because drivers are crazy). I normally ride in the road and have a mirror attached to it. It's extremely light weight and the mirror doesn't weigh it down and provides excellent ventilation for when it's hot outside. I also like that it comes in a variety of colors so the blue/white helmet would go nicely with my blue fat bike. HIGHLY recommended!
Started as my road helmet but now I wear it on my mountain bike as well. I've been on long rides and often forget I'm even wearing a helmet! Great air flow and light weight. Well worth the $$$! Thankfully I can not report on how it holds up in a crash. Remains comfortable after over 1 year of use.